Welcome to the website for the Cascade Grotto! Since 1951, the Cascade Grotto has been promoting recreation in, education about, and conservation of the caves of the Pacific Northwest and beyond. We’re a local chapter of the National Speleological Society based in the Seattle Washington area, and we’d love to share our interest in caving with you!
On our website you can:
- Find out when our next monthly meeting is.
- Learn more about the Cascade Grotto.
- Find out how to join the Grotto.
- Find other resources related to cave exploration in the Pacific Northwest.
- Current members can log in to access a schedule of events and a library of digital materials.
- WNS confirmed in Washington State click here for more information or check out our Resource page.
You can also connect with the Cascade Grotto on our Facebook Page, or join the Cascade Grotto Public YahooGroup, which functions as the Grotto’s e-mail list (many of our public trips are posted to this list!).
We hope to see you underground!