The best way to learn about caving or become involved in the Grotto is to come to one of our monthly meetings which are open to the general public! Cascade Grotto meetings are held on the third friday of every month, from 7:00 to 9:00 pm in Arts Room B at the Tukwila Community Center, 12424 42nd Ave S, Seattle, WA 98168 (See map below for directions). Free parking is available on location, and it is only 0.9 miles from the light rail.
2017/2018 Projected meeting schedule (subject to change):
Friday, November 17th, 2017, 7:00-9:00 pm. Wilderness Expedition Caving in Montana: Grotto member Daryl Greaser will present a slide show on his experiences over the last 18 years and promote the 2018 NSS Convention, where some of the caves will be featured! Following the presentation will be a brief business meeting. Please join us after the meeting as well for food and drinks, restaurant TBD.
- No Official Meeting in December, Happy New Year!
- Friday, January 19th, 2018, 7:00-9:00 pm. Join us for a general meeting located at the Tukwila Community Center. Meet up for for food and drinks after the meeting, restaurant TBD.
- Friday, February 16th, 2018 7:00-9:00 pm. Join us for a general meeting located at the Tukwila Community Center. Join us for food and drink after the meeting, restaurant location TBD.
- No Official Meeting in March, Happy Caving
- Friday, April 20th, 2018 7:00-9:00pm, Join us for a general meeting located at the Tukwila Community Center. Join us for food and drink after the meeting, restaurant location TBD.
Click map below for directions: